Journey Seminar is a transformative three-night immersive seminar centred around two ideas: The WHO and the DO: Who do I want to be and What do I want to do with my life?
The seminar is built for high school students finishing school and any young person wanting to explore how to get the most out of themselves and life post-school.
Workshops will be run on the following themes;
- Challenging yourself and stepping into the unknown
- Analysing character strengths
- Finding and pursuing passions
- Happiness and wellbeing
- Relationships and community
- Overcoming obstacles
- Being an active learner for life
Have a deeper understanding of the person they want to be (i.e. their values, beliefs, character)
Have a clearer picture of what they want to do with their lives and why
- Have developed more tools and be empowered to make active decisions towards building a life of their choosing